Monday, December 8, 2008

oh happy day.

thinking about things from all directions since the waking of the day, finally i came to a decision, not to live life this complicated from now on.

perhaps, life should be concentrated around making myself happy, rather than worrying about so many things at a time. i guess, its time to revert to my old self, not being so responsible towards the people i do care about. well, its not in a negative way, but in a nutshell, it just brings about living life the carefree direction i used to fly with.

really, its tiring to always go against the flow or having to find out where you are, what you wanna do, or constantly letting you know of my whereabouts.

we'll let fate decide where this takes us. =)

in the meantime, carpe diem!

[ to you my dear girl, it's now time to experience what i think you wanted all along for you and me; one word, seven letters, its called FREEDOM. ]

No comments: