Thursday, April 16, 2009

satay night.

alright, so it was really unexpected. i vaguely remember su-lyn telling me sometime ago that she'll be back on the 10th this month, from one of our silly conversations on messenger.

fast forward to yesterday; bunch of us were chilling out at living room (a cafe joint in jb, very similar to the apartment in the curve, kl) where tony-monster was rushing his assignment, & bored me decided to lug my macbook there just to kill time.

the ever so naughty and random lynlyn suddenly proclaimed on messenger, "let's go eat satay!"

thus the plan was born, on this very night we went for a satay session to satisfy her cravings. now this is where i found out something horrible!!! despite my futile attempts to keep this blog away from her knowledge, she told me suddenly, "you know, i've been reading your blog! shutterbug86.blogspot.com right?"

really, you should all see my surprised face right there. so here's a shoutout to you eeyore-girl,

WELCOME HERE NAUGHTY-JUMPY-EVIL-LYN!

it was really nice catching up with her although its for only a while, have always enjoyed her company in a way or another. this also set me thinking, the internet is really scary isn't it? it was so simple for her to locate my blog, despite my attempts to keep this hush-hush from some of my friends.

*hazelnut coffee, you have 5 more days, 12 hours and 39 seconds till your holiday ends! now go make full use of it and enjoy yourself, and that means shoo! don't waste your time opening my blog can? you silly girl. whipped cream waiting for you right here, you better come back with my shirts or i'll spank you till you reach nigeria!*

No comments: